RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group, Human Resources is seeking a Recruiter to support sourcing, selection, and hiring processes for their client base to include, but not limited to: physician practices; ambulatory care centers; emergency, hospitalist, and critical care departments.
- Recruits for vacant positions. Provides operational and consultative human resources services, in the areas of employment, benefits and compensation.
- Establishes and maintains effective partnering relationships with assigned client groups to ensure hiring and retention goals and objectives are achieved.
- Establishes and maintains effective recruitment/retention programs and develops strategies to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Recruits viable applicants for employment utilizing various methods including, but not limited to, advertising, employee referrals, job fairs and direct mailings.
- Maintains communication with candidates, interviews, extends offers, and assists in the completion of the on-boarding process. Ensures a professional and enjoyable candidate experience throughout the selection and interviewing process.
- Counsels employees regarding interdepartmental transfers, promotional opportunities and continuing education programs.
- Ensures follow up with employees for in-house retention and employee satisfaction.
- Maintains applicant tracking system and HR reporting as required.
- Assist with planning and execution of HR special events (i.e. Recruitment Events, Open Houses, Orientation, etc.).
- Provides external and internal customers with appropriate service levels. Meets with employees and serves as liaison to external departments as necessary and delivers consistently accurate, efficient and professional service.
- Bachelor s Degree required. Master s Degree preferred. Graduate or undergraduate concentration in Human Resources, Business or the Behavioral Sciences preferred.
- Three to five years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources required.
- ATS system experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time and organization management skills, ability to prioritize, ability to work independently, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meeting established deadlines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website