The Sourcing Specialist provides general support to HR Recruiters in the sourcing and screening of job applicants, aiding in expedited placement of qualified candidates within the organization. This position will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group s current and future staffing needs. This is 40 hour per week, temporary/contract position projected to last 3 months with the possibility for extension as business needs require.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Review applications via the applicant tracking system (ATS) and other media networks to source for and connect with potential candidates
- Update ATS and other internal databases with applicant status
- Collaborate with Recruiters in identifying future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to identify position requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Develop a pipeline of potential candidates
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience with an applicant tracking systems, preferred
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
Apply on company website