- POSITION SUMMARY
- Performs radiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of detail, such as: diagnostic/screening mammography procedures, localizations, and stereotactic biopsies. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgement with ingenuity and initiative to apply ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School graduate.
- Completion of an approved Radiological Technology program that meets the requirements set by the ASRT and the New Jersey Certification Board.
- Must be licensed by the New Jersey State-DEP and registered by the ARRT (RT, R) (M).
- Minimum one year experience.
Apply on company website