The main purpose of the Manager will be to work with medical and operational leaders from RWJBarnabas Health and various community partners. This will ensure that Value-Based Program model beneficiaries receive value based care that is patient centered, efficient, timely, effective, equitable and safe.
- Direct daily activities of provider external team members to design and develop approaches to projects and/or program strategies that ensure the strategic direction is in line with business objectives
- Assist with the development of systems, reports, programs and educational materials that will maximize the Value Based Program's performance on all related program metrics, including the quality measures with CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Aid in the development of and maintain current documentation for the Value-Based Program Models with various Payers (policies, program descriptions, etc.)
- Monitor and evaluate Value-Based Program -related communications from CMS and other Payers, taking action when needed
- Participate in the annual budget process for the ACO and other Value-Based Program arrangement and routinely track the financial performance
- Manage RWJBH- Medical Neighborhood strategy; maintain the neighborhood strategy along with the Cost Optimization and Referral Management strategy
- Support Population Health Director as needed
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Physician Practices to ensure the ACO and other Value-Based Program participation
- Manage a team of Performance Improvement Specialists; who work with the physician in the field to address any issues/discrepancies
- Draft notifications & correspondence for current & prospective ACO participants
- Coordinate program functions/issues on various initiatives that Population Health team leads/manages
- Address & modify projects and program as organizational strategy shifts
- Manage the Network Management and Performance Improvement team s overall initiatives to ensure everyone is on par for assignments and goals
- Continuously update various portals and dashboards that we manage to accurately reflect current provider population and demographics
- Develop & distribute monthly Newsletters, various policies and quarterly Webinars to keep ACO participants and other Value-Based Program participants members up to date with pertinent information
- Prepare reports as needed for Program Director
- Validate and provide feedback for reports developed by vendors
- Collected, updated, and organized policies and standard operating procedures for a cohesive draft book
- Distribute & Summarize ACO Spotlight Newsletter
- Attend webinars and in-person Learning Collaborative meetings to stay involved in changes in the SSP program and learn from other successful ACOs
- Review & analyze quarterly expenditure reports to make predictions of ACO's performance Other Duties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website