RWJBH is seeking a Medical Technologist for our Blood Bank at the New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day position working 11AM-7:30PM including weekend and holiday scheduling.
- The Blood Bank Medical Technologist performs routine and complex patient/sample pre-analytical and post-analytical compatibility tests using automated and non-automated methods, proficiency tests, quality control, preventative maintenance per established policies and procedures.
- Provides accurate and reliable analytical results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
- Maintains inventory of supplies, reagents and blood products.
- Maintains non-analytic equipment such as refrigerators, freezers, cell washers and centrifuges.
- BS degree in Med Technology
- Certification from ASCP (or equivalent agency) preferred.
- New graduates welcome.
Apply on company website