- Direct patient care position for children ages 5 years of age-18 years of age
- Manages client/guardian/school contact via telephone including: initial contact, case management, and case updates
- Functions as group leader for psychoeducation and life skills groups for assigned caseload.
- Responsible for documentation in clients EMR as per program policies
- Participates in the transportation of clients as assigned
- In consultation with the treatment team, contributes to the comprehensive interdisciplinary treatment plans.
- Participates in all crisis intervention, crisis management action per the program s policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains supportive relationships with clients
Must have a BA in the field of psychology, social work, or related field and 1 year experience working with children ages 5-18 in a structured setting. Must have an active NJ Drivers license without restrictions. Looking for a creative, independent, energetic individual to be part of our strong, compassionate, clinical team. Must have strong interpersonal communication skills as well as writing communication skills.
We are committed to High Reliability and consistent demonstration of our Safety Together behaviors and tools:
S - Speak up for Safety
A - Accurately communicate
F - Focus on the task
E - Exercise and accept a questioning attitude
T - Thoughtfully interact
Y - You and Me Together
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website