RWJBH's Design & Construction team is committed to excellence in planning, designing and constructing facilities that support RWJBH's mission. To accomplish this, they are seeking a. Project Coordinator/e-Builder Administrator (PCeB) who will successfully maintain the system level configuration of e-Builder program management software and will be responsible for the support of both internal and external users for all assigned capital projects.
Under general direction from the V.P. Facilities Management/Construction, the PCeB manages all activities within e-Builder working closely with the Facility Management Construction and Operations team, A&E teams, Construction groups and end users to implement any required account level modifications which could include modifications of data fields, reports, dashboards and templates.
- Manage e-Builder System Specific Responsibilities including but not limited to: Project Setup; User Provisioning; Template Maintenance (documents, budgets, schedules, mail merges); Account Configuration Changes; Onboarding and training of new users; User Technical Support Manage report and folder subscriptions;
- Educate RWJBH user base regarding new functionality and product enhancements.
- Development and maintain RWJBH specific support documentation.
- Coordinate and execute user acceptance testing of major changes (e.g. new structured workflow).
- Develop and enforce enterprise-wide project document filling and retention policies.
- Develop and maintain a standard project template library.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- Two (2) years experience as project coordinator or administrator for a construction company and exposure with construction/development terminology.
- Experience using e-Builder or other capital, construction or project management software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of resources throughout the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks, develop, analyze and/or revise procedures, meet deadlines, and work in an environment of heavy pressure and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to compose correspondence and reports.
- Demonstrated experience with computerized systems, database management and spreadsheet and word-processing programs to transform data and create reports
- Ability to use independent judgment and initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry including methodology, terminology, workflow/paper flow of design and construction activities as well as demonstrated knowledge of contract documents, specifications, and requirements.
- Skill in using computer software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Resourceful and self-directing, ability flourish in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website