Under the direction of the Director and Vice President of Business Development, Southern Region, the Project Manager will (1) work with Director and VP to provide assistance in developing, strategizing and implementing various projects to support growth goals, (2) oversee, operate, and manage related projects initiated through the Business Development Department, (3) maintain and perform needed data analysis for the various programs/projects, (4) provide administrative support as needed.
Furthermore, to ensure the smooth execution of all the projects, the Project Manager will work with various key stakeholders to ensure our future success.
- Collaborate with and coordinate project schedules of interdepartmental personnel on various programs/projects.
- Manage and provide accurate and timely reports as set by the various programs/projects.
- Maintain database for the various Programs/projects by abstracting/analyzing data
- Create detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete programs/projects.
- Identify potential issues and resolve problems by working with multidisciplinary team members and various departments.
- Participate in regional meeting as per VP s request
- Monitor the progress of project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Oversee, operate, and manage hospital and system-wide programs/projects initiated through the Business Development and Clinical Integration Department.
- Provide administrative support to VP and Director (schedule and organize meetings, activities and programs).
- Work with VP and Director to provide assistance in developing, strategizing and implementing new programs to support future growth and clinical integration goals
- Bachelor's degree required. Strong medical terminology background preferred.
- Experience in project and data managements required, but not necessary in health care field.
- Ability to rapidly adopt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytic skills including attention to detail and must be able to multi-task
- Ability to elicit cooperation from management team and other departments in project coordination
- Strong written, telephone and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Standard office equipment (PC, cop machine, fax, binding machine, calculator).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website