The Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator is to assist Oncology Clinical Research Team with conducting clinical trials. Responsible for assisting the clinical research team in overall study coordination, including, but not limited to, preparing for study initiation and activation, acquisition of source documents, record maintenance, preparing study documents, patient screening, sample shipping and data entry.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant science or a related field (e.g. public health, healthcare administration).
- Applicants may substitute additional related experience such as laboratory, clinical or medical experience for the education requirements on a year-for-year basis.
- A minimum of one to three (1-3) years of research related experience and strong research specific knowledge base.
- Familiar with medical terminology, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to function independently and adjust hours to meet job demands.
- Master s Degree
- Understanding of the software program Oncology Collaborative Research Environment (Oncore )
- Oncology experience
- Association of Clinical Research Professional (ACRP) certification as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) or Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) certification as a Clinical Research Professional (CCRP).
OUR MISSION, VISION & VALUES:
Employees of Saint Barnabas Medical Center are committed to exemplifying the Standards of - Exceptional Communication, Compassionate Care, Outstanding Teamwork, Professional Integrity and Ownership & Accountability - creating an environment of Compassionate Care, Healthcare Excellence and Superior Service (CCHESS) for all that enter our facility. If you share the commitment, dedication and drive meet the CCHESS challenge, we welcome your application.
Since 1865, Saint Barnabas Medical Center (SBMC), located at 94 Old Short Hills Road in Livingston, is New Jersey s oldest nonprofit, nonsectarian hospital. The 597-bed institution is one of the largest health care providers in the state, treating more than 35,500 inpatients and over 84,000 Emergency Department patients each year. The Medical Center and the Saint Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center provide treatment and services for more than 300,000 outpatient visits annually.
The Medical Staff is comprised of more than 1,600 physicians in 100 medical and surgical specialties and there are over 3,400 employees. As a teaching institution, we have nine residency programs and one fellowship in Mammography and a shared Nephrology fellowship with Newark Beth Israel. There are a total of 154 residents and fellows.
Among Saint Barnabas nationally recognized facilities are The Burn Center, the only certified burn treatment facility in the state; the Barnabas Health Care System Renal and Pancreas Transplant Division, one of the most active transplant programs in the country; The Saint Barnabas Heart Centers, a world-class cardiac surgery program in affiliation with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center; The Neurology and Neurosurgery Program which is the only program in New Jersey to be ranked by US News and World Report as a Top Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. It is led by an unprecedented team of experts dedicated to diagnosing and treating disorders of the brain and nervous system; the Regional Perinatal Center, providing care for high-risk and critically ill infants in New Jersey s leading Level III, a 56-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; comprehensive Pediatric Services including a dedicated intensive care unit; The Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, designated by the American Society of Bariatric Surgery; a nationally accredited Chest Pain Center, The Center for Sleep Disorders; The Comprehensive Stroke Center at Saint Barnabas; extensive services in robotic and minimally-invasive surgery, The Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science at Saint Barnabas, the widely recognized assisted reproductive technology program; and comprehensive cancer programs and services that includes one of the largest Radiation Oncology programs in northern New Jersey and a highly-specialized Gastrointestinal Cancer Center of Excellence.
SBMC is an equal opportunity employer.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website