Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. With over 700 physicians and 2,100 employees, we offer advanced treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our facility includes centers for advanced wound care, sleep disorders, bariatrics, orthopedics cardiac services, cancer care, emergency services, and more. In 2017, the Medical Center completed a state-of-the-art campus expansion featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area and newly expanded Emergency Department.
Clara Maass Medical Center has been recognized nationally for its quality and patient safety by Healthgrades and by the Leapfrog Group, having earned its twelfth Grade A in 2019. The Medical Center has received Disease Specific Care Certification from the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Congestive Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Advanced Certification in Palliative Care and is listed by the American Hospital Association as one of Healthcare s Most Wired hospitals. In 2018, the Medical Center earned designation in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
We are currently looking for a Staff RN to work part-time in the Radiology Department. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, this position provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Organize and administer individualized age specific professional care to patients within an assigned unit of the hospital in support of medical and behavioral health care.
- Provide nursing care as directed by medical staff and in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures of the hospital and the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintain the standards of nursing care as established.
- Participate in patient teaching and discharge planning.
- Participate in unit Quality Improvement evaluation activities.
- Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient s age specific needs and provide age specific treatment.
Your Strengths Are:
Employees of Clara Maass Medical Center are committed to providing EXCEPTIONAL services and QUALITY to its community through our passion for Excellence and Perfection.
We are committed to ZERO incidents of preventable harm for our patients, families, visitors and each other and commit to our SAFETY TOGETHER behaviors and tools:
S - Speak up for Safety
A - Accurately communicate
F - Focus on the task
E - Exercise and accept a questioning attitude
T - Thoughtfully interact
Y - You and Me Together
Your Qualifications Are:
- Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN).
- Proof of Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA) must be presented upon hire.
- A minimum of one year RN experience required.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and demonstrated writing skills.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website