RWJBH is seeking a Speech Therapist for our New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day position (40hours/week).
- Seeking SLP with pediatric and adult experience in acute care setting.
- Responsibilities in this position include evaluation and treatment of feeding in NICU and PICU settings.
- Experience with performance of Modified Barium Swallow Studies, (MBSS) strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills required for interdisciplinary communication with other members of the healthcare team.
- Weekend and holiday rotations are expected for this role.
Apply on company website