The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the RWJBH Medical Group Human Resources (HR) department with recruitment, physician and practice acquisition on-boarding, generalist and project based strategic work.
- Manages the new hire and practice on-boarding process including collecting new hire paperwork, running background checks, monitoring medical clearances, and distributing required start information to Operations Managers.
- Cultivates a positive relationship with all employees and new hires. Promotes direct communication and positive rapport among employees and managers.
- Participates and contributes to project teams developed to progress strategic HR initiatives.
- Aids the HR team with generalist items. This may include, but is not limited to, facilitating orientation, and answering general benefits and payroll questions.
- Supports HR recruitment efforts as needed including posting job requisitions, sourcing, screening applicants and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Organizes and attends job fairs and recruitment events if necessary. Maintains relationships with local universities and technical schools.
- Bachelor s Degree required. Degree in Human Resources, Business or the Behavioral Sciences preferred.
- Proven interest in Human Resources through prior employment or internship experience required.
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS) or HR systems is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and work load management skill, ability to prioritize, ability to work independently, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meeting established deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website