We are currently hiring a Diesel Fuel Attendant in Orlando, FL!
Monday - Friday
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL PAY
Earn $720 or more weekly!
Overtime Available and can earn $500 in Quarterly Incentives!
Plus:401(k), Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation Time (PTO), Paid Holidays, Boot Voucher, PPE, Uniforms, Paid Training, Certification Programs, On-The-Job Training, Discounts on Travel, Wireless Services, Electronics and goods and services!
Paid time off for Covid Vaccinations!
Text "Orlando" to Misty at 715-212-8533 to receive more info!
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
Do you want to work for a Fortune 500 Industry Leader?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you've got to check out Ryder!
TEXT ORLANDO TO KAYLEE AT 872-870-6767 FOR MORE DETAILS!
The Service Employee II-Regulated is primarily responsible for performing all tasks related to the Service Island including inventories and inspections at the maintenance facility.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three (3) years or more of experience, having worked as a Service Employee I
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to understand customer's verbal communication
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email; must be able to read and understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability
- Ability to:
- Work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays
- Work at different locations
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a fast-paced environment
- Capability for multi-tasking and highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Regulated Service Employee:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last three (3) years
- Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- Fuel, wash and detail vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; check oil; report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF inventories and reconciliation
- Move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs, initially under close supervision
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies; perform some facility maintenance and minor maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-FL-ORLANDO
Posted Date 1 month ago (8/22/2022 8:38 AM)
Requisition ID 2022-125585
Category Technicians/Service Employees
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 1000432
Apply on company website