Our team is growing! Ryder is looking to hire a CLASS A Driver in Fort Worth, TX.
About the position:
- HOURLY PAY
- HOME TIME :Local and regional routes.
- USE YOUR SKILLS: Dry van, flatbed, reefers - your experience is valued.
- SAFE, RELIABLE & WELL MAINTAINED EQUIPMENT.
Please call Zach at ( 904) 469-6674 o r
text " Fort Worth " to (904) 469-6674
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1 st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Ryder Maintenance – 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
- DOT Safety Regulated Position, Regulated Driver Class A
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Regulated Driver:
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle
- 12 months' experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to:
- Follow written and/or oral instructions
- Read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
- Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (9/25/2020 12:21 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-90316
Primary State/Province TX
Primary City FORT WORTH
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements Driver
Position Code 0669
Apply on company website