Job ID: 2019-81905
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS A FUTURE.
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a Rental Account Manager, you'll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your sales career.
The Rental Account Manager position is outside sales, B2B. It is directly involved with the sales & marketing of our rental product line, account growth, retention of those accounts, and ultimate customer satisfaction. Your ability to connect and build value & relationships is critical. Duties of this position include focusing on procuring new business rental accounts, long-term rental business, and contractual lead generation for the lease product line. The position is territory based, requires heavy ground travel and, in addition to a salary, rewards performance with an uncapped commission structure.
We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Check out these videos!
- Bachelor's degree or five years of job related experience is required
- Minimum of 1 (one) year sales experience or equivalent sales training
- Three years of sales experience preferred
- One year of industry experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- High energy, self motivated, self directed person with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fact paced environment
- Commitment to good ethical business practices; portray professionalism in business atmosphere
- Sales & Marketing Handle sales processes and obtain quota for assigned territory
- Responsible for co-developing and executing the marketing plan
- Responsible for generating rental, lease and used vehicle sales leads
- Responsible for coordinating and assigning Telemarketing activities for RSR/MT's
- Develop leads through telephone solicitation and customer visits
- Assess customer's needs and develop proposals through the use of product knowledge and Ryder training and development
- Coordinate Bi-Monthly Blitzes, and follow-up activities
- Grow Ryder market share by successfully executing the sales and marketing initiatives
- Operations & Asset Mgmt Complete understanding of marketplace conditions in order to maximize utilization of the rental fleet
- Accountable for coordinating, and scheduling long term rental customers for service of units
- Customer Accountable for coordinating with maintenance, asset mgmt, sales, & marketing to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure quality service is provided by effectively handling customer complaints, and staying abreast of customer needs and long term customer opportunities
- Retain customers in a price competitive marketplace
- Drive profitable revenue growth by maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customer base
- Communication Build constructive and effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Clearly articulate Ryder's product and service offerings
- Work collaboratively with contractual lease person and adhere to the Mentorship Document
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website