Job ID: 2019-81382
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you've got to check out Ryder!
We are currently hiring a Truck / Auto Parts Clerk in
**Great Place to Learn, Gain Experience, and Grow**
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few companies can spare.
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our culture.
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you've been looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome opportunities.
The Parts Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of parts ordering, receiving, cataloging, inventory and reconciliation of all parts at a single location. In addition this position will be responsible for processing Purchase Orders (PO's) and Vendor payment requests. This position will be responsible to ensure the right part is purchased from the right vendor and maintain inventory level to maximize customer uptime.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year or more experience in inventory and parts administration/clerical functions preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Acute attention to detail/Data entry accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills to include spreadsheet and word processing software packages (intermediate level)
- Primary designee for conducting physical inventory, parts ordering, and receiving
- Processing of Purchase Orders and Supplier invoices
- Ensure Parts Received an properly recorded into inventory
- Responsible for overseeing parts obsolescence
- Responsible for shipping warranty and parts return to vendors
- Responsible for parts room organization and cleanliness
- Contribute to cost containment through oversight and adherence to dffective parts processes and policies as well as other functions as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website