If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Vehicle Sales Management Associate position is designed to provide incumbents general Vehicle Sales training. In addition, specific training in the areas of Rental, Finance, Operations, HR, and Sales & Marketing will be included in the program. Individuals need to be willing to relocate within their geographic territory at the end of the program. This program is fast paced and touches every aspect of the business unit. Upon completion, may be able to move into an open Vehicle Sales position at the end of the training program or when something becomes available.
- Work with the Vehicle Sales Managers to achieve all location sales quotas, goals and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies necessary to improve sales performance
- Maintain contacts with existing customers to improve retention, keeps current on market and customer trends Develop and implement strategies necessary to improve sales performance
- Responsible for operational and administrative tasks in support of location and regional management
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within a specific territory while using constant aggressive telephone marketing skills
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Focused with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- The ability to recover quickly from adversity
- Self Starter/Self Motivator
- The ability to modify, respond to and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years or more prior leadership experience preferred
- Five (5) years or more experienced in customer service with issues resolution preferred
- Three (3) years or more experience in sales roles required
Job Category: Sales Support
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Requisition ID: R13637
Job Type: Full time
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website