JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior finance/business analyst position as outlined below:
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Provide insights and instruction with the uniqueness of the time collection system for the Surveillance and Broadcast Services (SBS) EVM program.
- Individual will provide technical representation with both Government sponsors and SBS. subcontractor team to gather, sort, and build monthly reporting metrics for FAA SBS program leadership team.
- Individual will use available and directed data sources to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of SBS EVM system.
- Efforts will address EVM activities across all SBS missions, programs, and tasks.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Apply on company website