Location: Washington, DC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is looking to apply its TSA Acquisition Program Management Test and Evaluation experience to support the TSA Acceptance Testing program. As part of the Acceptance Testing program, the TSA must ensure that Transportation Security Equipment (TSE) has successfully passed approved Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (FAT/SAT) as well as Operational Readiness Testing (ORT). TSA must also verify that in-line Checked Baggage Inspection Systems (CBIS) have successfully passed Integrated Site Acceptance Testing (ISAT). ISAT ensures the in-line CBIS installed at operational screening locations meets security and efficiency performance criteria. Additionally, the Acceptance Testing program is responsible for the development, maintenance, and logistics for the test articles which are used in support of FAT/SAT/ORT/ISAT.
SAIC is seeking personnel to provide technical and personnel management support to execute contracts with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The work supports the comprehensive testing and evaluation of detection equipment deployed in airports around the nation. Specifically, this effort supports providing teams to conduct the acceptance testing of manufactured equipment to ensure proper operation and detection capability to meeting security and performance standards in various airports before it becomes operational.
The BPA Order Manager will be responsible for all work performed under each individual task order and will be a primary point of contact for the customer Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) and designated TSA technical program personnel.
The BPA Order Manger(s) will:
Maintain daily supervisory status and report monthly on the status of execution of the program with respect to cost, schedule, scope, and stakeholder interactions, or more frequently, as required by the Government.
- Report monthly on contract specifications as directed by the government representative
- Provide written reports on meetings and trips associated with the task order execution
- Manage a team of 5 – 25 technical personnel to complete assignments on schedule with a high degree of quality.
- Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; with a minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of five (5) years working with Transportation Security Equipment testing and knowledge of the Acceptances Testing processes
- Ability to obtain or currently holds SECRET clearance
Desired QualificationsDesired Qualifications
- PMP certified
- A Master's degree from an accredited University
- Current or previous testing experience at DHS
- Location: DC Metropolitan area
Apply on company website