SAIC is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our team at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. The BSA will be responsible for all aspects of system and software application requirements elicitation. This individual will also effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, functional users, the development team, and other interested parties within the organization.
- Support change management by consulting on, or directly managing, the proper procedures/policies/methods for promoting changes through the SDLC. This may include, but not be limited to: creating Change Requests, coordinating tasks with supporting teams, and validating tasks are completed.
- Elicit business functional and operational requirements including documenting HRC related business processes workflow, transactions and/or operational activities
- Develop system and software application functional requirements
- Participate in requirements peer review activities
- Conduct requirements validation with application functional users and stakeholders
- Coordinate with requirements management group to establish product requirements baselines and other governance activities
- Collect relevant organizational human resources management processes information via interviews, surveys, technical interchanges, workshops, teleconferences, and/or documentation analysis
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must be familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and how it relates to requirements and production release to the customer. Need at least two years experience in utilizing the SDLC process
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives. Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
- US Citizen – No dual citizenship. Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance at a minimum to begin work.
Apply on company website