The National Security Group of SAIC is currently hiring a Cyber Joint Operations Planner with an active TS/SCI or TS/SCI CI Polygraph to work onsite with our AFCYBER program team in San Antonio, TX
The Cyber Joint Operations Planner will be responsible for supporting AFCYBER to facilitate allied and coalition deliberate planning.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinating, facilitating, and performing Cyberspace operations staffing functions consistent with client requirements.
- Performing research and analysis of national policy and DoD doctrine and providing recommendations on methods to enhance the coordination and deconfliction of Cyberspace operations with the client's partners, consistent with their
- Fostering international partnership development and engagement to effectively integrate service components into AFCYBER plans.
- Coordinating planning efforts with higher, lower, adjacent, and multi-national headquarters and the interagency and liaison with other staff agencies and components to keep abreast of current operational and intelligence situations.
- Advising the commander on any supported combatant commander's (CCDR) plans and orders that relate to and may impact the AFCYBER mission.
- Performing pre-event, on-site coordination, and post-event activities and develop Cyberspace operations topics for discussion during Cyberspace forums.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fifteen (15) years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree Years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
- Experience with evaluating and developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS).
- Familiarity or experience with the Intelligence Community to determine and access relevant reporting.
- Familiarity or experience with the Joint Targeting Process.
- Experience working with and coordinating plans with Combatant Commands and Service Headquarters.
- Experience with service and joint exercises and/or wargames.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Apply on company website