Location: Huntsville, AL
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is looking to hire an experienced Cyber Security professional to support our NASA EAST 2 AAO Cyber Team.
In this role you will do the following:
Monitor AAO's applications and environments to include local, remote, virtual and cloud-based assets.
Work in a hands-on technical role that responds to security incidents including gathering, analyzing and presenting forensic evidence for cyber malware and intrusions.
Perform data analytics seeking, identifying and confirming cyber threats, risks and vulnerabilities to both application and network environments.
Perform risk analysis of proposed capabilities resulting in specific technical recommendations for improving security and/or mitigating cyber risk to the supported Lines of Business.
Perform technical troubleshooting that is related to Risk Management.
The ability to work independently and within a larger group of engineers and cybersecurity professionals will be required.
Written and verbal communication skills are necessary for updating POAM items, standard operating procedures and offering up possible courses of action for the management of risk is ongoing.
Research NASA policy and complete various security tasking.
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, and 9+ years of related experience in an academic, government or commercial environment is required.
- May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least 5 years of dedicated Cyber Security experience.
- Technical certification(s): Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Already having an active Secret clearance is highly preferred.
- Having an AWS certification is preferred
- Must have experience with Cloud.
- Must have Cyber Security experience in a Cloud environment, specifically AWS.
Apply on company website