The National Security Group of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst with a TS/SCI Polygraph to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
THIS POSITION WILL BE WEEKDAY NIGHTS - TUES-FRI 2130-0730
The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operation and planning activities
Responsibilities may include:
- Applying a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations
- Advising stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducting reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
- Supporting decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership
- Contributing to the development of intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with no guidance
- Possessing an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
- Contributing substantive content for reports and briefings with no guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributing substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum six (6) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus with a bachelor's degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply on company website