The Defense Systems Group of SAIC is seeking a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Planner with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
The Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Planner will be responsible for making recommendations and provide guidance on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in the following specialties:
- Information systems architecture
- Telecommunications Automation
- Communications protocols
- Risk management/electronic analysis
- Lifecycle management.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting or editing Operational Plans (OPLANs), Operational Orders (OPORDs), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs)
- Participating in Joint Planning Groups and Teams (OPG/OPT) developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans
- Supporting JFHQ-C Marine Corps action officers with planning and research and analysis on national and DoD cyberspace policy, analysis of cyberspace events and operations
- Providing specialized expertise in such areas as Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Collection and Analysis, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis and Production, Intelligence Collection Management, and Exercise Planning.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of Cyberspace Operations experience with a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline; or seven (7) years of experience with a master's degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI Polygraph
Apply on company website