SAIC is seeking a Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Technical Trainer and Instructional System Designer to plan, design, develop, and implement DOMEX related training programs for customers, and/or employees, and field support personnel.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Obtains information from customer and subject matter experts to analyze training requirements to support instructional design of static, mobile or web based training and determine learning objectives.
- Develops new course content and programs of instruction (POI) and relevant training support materials for DOMEX related training delivery to Department of Defense (DOD), Law Enforcement (LE) and Intelligence Community (IC) audiences.
- Maintains and updates current course content and training support materials to include forensic software/hardware and relevant DOMEX hands on training aids.
- Delivers training modules following developed POI and training support materials in both static and mobile environments to DOD, LE and IC.
- Develops criteria and methodology for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Continuously revises POIs, course content and training aids based on evaluations of training and new or emerging DOMEX techniques or requirements to ensure course relevancy.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly is required
- 9+ years of related training experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree and 7 years of total experience
- Military, Law Enforcement and/or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) in the training or operational environment
- Experience utilizing tools and software designed for media and cellphone exploitation
- Familiarization with the DOMEX Enterprise as outlined in ICD 302 and DoD Directive 3300.03
Apply on company website