SAIC is currently seeking an Electronic Records Management System (ERMS) Administrator for the U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) Enterprise Support (J-6) program. Work location MacDill AFB, Tampa FL.
- Maintain and update the eDiscovery/ERMS on Windows and Linux Server environment for the USCENTCOM enterprise.
- Provide overall support of eDiscovery/ERMS capability (consisting of Micro Focus Control Point, Content Manager and Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) applications and associated virtual servers) in the USCENTCOM enterprise.
- Support USCENTCOM/J6 work centers, Micro Focus and other USCENTCOM directorates to facilitate sustainment, optimization, and implementation of required application or enterprise changes in the USCENTCOM production environment.
- Follow processes to maintain compliance with established USCENTCOM J6 procedures.
- Provide written and oral communications to clearly articulate requirements, solutions, status, recommendations, and risks/issues to key stakeholders and leaders.
- Schedule, plan, and oversee system/software upgrades.
- Perform a variety of systems administration assignments associated with monitoring and controlling computer operating systems.
- Analyze system faults, troubleshoot and run diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
- Review and prepare documentation for systems, tests and installation of software.
- Initiate preventive maintenance on the operating systems as well as repair to system/environment problems.
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate and track incidents/problems at the proper priority level by following established incident management processes.
- This is a deployable position, with travel both CONUS and OCONUS; as such, possession and maintenance of a current U.S. passport is required.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 12+ years of experience.
Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
Security + CE certification is required.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant and progressively increasing responsibility and achievement on DOD/government IT services projects.
Expertise in active directory as well as infrastructure deployment and/or distributed system implementation. Expertise with Windows and Linux Server operating systems.
Micro Focus (formerly HPe) Content Manager, Control Point and IDOL product/system experience.
Knowledge and or experience with DoD/government Enterprise systems support operational practices.
Relativity eDiscovery Software solutions experience.
Active Navigation Software solutions experience.
Window's certifications are a plus
Experience with Third Party solutions that integrate with items such as Anti-Virus, Compliancy, etc.
Knowledge and or experience with the SCOM, SCCM, VMware applications.
Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the system administrator level.
Strong interpersonal skills to support multi-tier communications with both technical and non-technical professionals and solid overall communications and technical writing skills.
Passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
Apply on company website