SAIC has an opportunity for a Security Analyst Sr. to be appointed as the site FSO. The FSO will report directly to the regional Security Manager and indirectly to local program leadership.
- Preparation and completion of security audits and government inspections
- Routinely operates within these databases - JPAS/SIMS/NISS/DISS
- Processes personnel security clearances; verify visitor clearances, COMSEC, CAC Re-verifications, etc.
- Implements visitor control and certifications for visitors to customer sites
- Ensure proper handling of classified materials
- Coordinates and transmits document control as directed; receipt/dispatch
- Prepares and conducts program briefings associated with executed NDAs
- Reviews documents for proper classification markings
- Supports meetings to ensure compliance with administrative security safeguards
- Supports security processing - courier, scheduling, tracking, and facilitating personnel inquiries and investigations
- Perform general clerical duties as required.
- Ensure facility compliance with all security policies and directives
- Liaison with customer and subcontractor security offices on security issues
- Must have current/active Secret clearance
- Must have minimum of 5 years of security administration experience
- Must be exceptional organizational skills, effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities with minimal supervision
- Must have expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars)
- Must be responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments
- Must have experience with DoD Community organizations
- Must have a "Can do" attitude, able to work with many types of people
- Must be a skillful communicator
Apply on company website