Design, analyze and develop geo-spatial solutions and product specifications for infrastructure, hydrographic and physiographic features for global geo-spatial images and vector products.
- Performs geographic information systems (GIS) analyses on natural resources data.
- Plans, designs, develops, documents and analyzes spatial and relational databases.
- Applies software to manage spatial and related tabular data.
- Builds databases by capturing map information with coordinate digitizer.
- Produces computer map products depicting contents of databases.
- Locates sources of GIS data.
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
- Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s).
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Apply on company website