SAIC is seeking a IT Security Administrator to serve on a team of Security Analysts and Engineers to ensure that systems are architected and executed in accordance with FAA security polices and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance's and recommendations. The incumbent will:
- Support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air Traffic Organization (ATO) initiatives and activities associated with assessing risk and providing recommendations to prevent National Airspace Systems (NAS) and Non-NAS systems from unauthorized access or sabotage, and enhancing the stability of those systems to survive security threats in an operational environment.
- Support development of security authorization/ISCM packages for information systems.
- Support coordination and facilitation of authorization documentation, NAS Cyber Activities, risk mitigation, and cyber defense initiatives for the information systems.
- Support the assessment and monitoring of information system vulnerabilities as described in each information systems' Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and facilitate remediation activities.
- Develop status reports and other documents to support management of the security authorization/ISCM and POA&M remediation processes.
- Provide other information systems security-related support as delegated by Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO).
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 5 + Years with BS 10 + Years with AS FAA Experience IT Security Experience
Desired QualificationsFAA Experience IT Security Experience
Apply on company website