** ENHANCED SIGN-ON BONUS **
SAIC Hiring Priority – This position is eligible for a $20K Sign on Bonus *(pre-taxed)
SAIC has an immediate requirement for a Language Analyst with native Korean speaker language abilities, to support unique and dynamic operational requirements. Candidates must be able to prioritize competing requests in a time-sensitive environment. In this role you will work in a cutting edge environment embedded with operations, and so this requires resourceful, creative, and bold analysts that are willing to work the most challenging problems on behalf of customer and country. Opportunities for short duration travel may be available on an ad hoc basis.
Responsibilities will include:
Apply language skills to critical operations
Communicate and convey the flavor, nuances and subtleties of foreign language texts
Provide insights and observations that might be missed due to language comprehension issues
Produce summaries and reports in a variety of formats
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree but 5 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Korean language experience
- Shall have an excellent command of the grammar, constructions, and syntax of the foreign language
- Shall be abreast of idioms, colloquialisms, slang, and have a sophisticated understanding of the cultural, social, and political environment in which the language is used
Apply on company website