Location: Crane, IN
Career Level: Director
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is looking for a Logistics Principal in Crane, IN to support the US Navy.Job Description:
- Assess system performance objectives/thresholds using imperial data from Government and contractor maintenance reporting tools.
- Define trends (i.e. Can Not Duplicate (CND)/ Re-Test OK (RTOK), system/sub-system/part failures) , readiness degraders, issues and challenges discovered that impede the system/equipment to meet operational mission, availability goals and threshold. FMECA, RCM and FRACAS expertise.
- Define possible alternatives for corrective actions with supporting benefits and issues/challenges.
- Define source data risks and shortfalls.
- Assess the LCC impacts of the readiness degraders.
- Develop notional cost, return on investment and budget/schedule associated with the alternatives presented.
- Develop solid analysis of alternatives providing both technical and/or logistics options for resolutions of field problems.
- Clearly defining issue including root cause analysis with supporting data.
- Analytical comparison of each alternatives being considered on operational effectiveness, suitability, risk, and life cycle cost.
Required Experience and Clearance
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
- Must be able to obtain a full DoD Secret clearance.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
Apply on company website