SAIC is seeking an MBSE Enterprise Architect focused on the implementation of Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) in a Modeling and Simulation Environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to form the foundation for a new modeling and simulation capability that will incorporate MBSE. In his role, you will engage with teams and others' to establish new mission models, scenarios and architecture views. You will be interacting with all levels of Customer routinely and candidates should be effective communicators and have the ability to discuss architecture and distill information at multiple levels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing alternative architecture solutions using various methods and techniques to include Model Based System Engineering (MBSE), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Unified Profile for DoDAF and MoDAF for the Department of Defense and/or the Intelligence Community.
- Evaluating alternative acquisition/investment portfolios against future architecture direction/guidance to support senior level decision making.
- Engaging with industry and other Government agencies involved with the use and development of emerging Enterprise Modeling approaches, methods and techniques.
- Developing and maintaining architecture products that capture and communicate senior decision maker's intended direction and implementation guidance for an efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture.
- Developing simulations based on new models and executing those simulations in demonstration environments
- Developing mission use cases and scenarios to exercise new and emergent intelligence capabilities.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a technical field
- Minimum 14 years' professional experience
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling Tool Experience
- Cameo Systems Modeler (strongly preferred)
- IBM/Rational Software Architect or Rose Data Modeler
- CORE Spectrum
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Modeling Methods:
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Object Oriented (OO)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM)
- Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Modeling Languages:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Familiarity with Architecture Frameworks:
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Unified Architecture Framework (UAF)
- Significant experience with Microsoft VISIO, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Apply on company website