SAIC is seeking an experienced Mobile Developer to support our efforts at the Army Game Studio in Huntsville, AL. The selected candidate will be responsible for design and development of iOS-based mobile applications. You will work in conjunction with designers and artists to shape the user experience, maintain and update the code baselines, and participate in regular Scrum meetings to update the team on task status and issues. You must possess an understanding of requirements and have experience writing technical design documents.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent discipline and 5+ years of work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of iOS development experience
- Experience using Swift to develop mobile applications
- Experience using Cocoapods or Swift Package Manager
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with design and the Human Interface Guide (HIG)
- Experience with Xcode, Google Analytics, ARCore, ARKit, RealityKit, CoreML
- Candidate must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Experience in Java and the Android mobile development is a plus.
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Being a self-starter
- Knowledge of or experience working in an agile development process
- Experience with Perforce or similar SCM
- Experience calling middleware using RESTful APIs
Apply on company website