We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented .Net Developer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing clean, scalable code using .NET, ASP.NET, or similar programming languages in support of an application with an SQL backend. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills.
Day to Day Job Responsibilities:
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET, ASP.NET or similar programming languages
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding web applications
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Create and test software prototypes
• Develop client displays and user interfaces
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist with SQL server and/or Access query tuning and/or other tasks as required.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• Bachlelor's degree and 5 years experience with 3+ years web application development experience required
• Experience with .NET, ASP.NET, or similar programming languages required
• Experience with SQL required
• Excellent written and verbal communication is critical for this position
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Top Secret Clearance required
• Baltimore Metro area applicants only please
Apply on company website