SAIC is looking for a motivated Web Developer to assist our intelligence customer (IC) in Chantilly VA. The hired candidate will be working with a small, collaborative team providing web-based solutions to a diverse, remote population and be responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating existing and future web applications. Candidate should also be able to provide suggestions and expertise in leveraging technologies to improve the customer's business and product goals.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and zero (0) years or more experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies.
- Web development coursework or experience (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing web applications/sites
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with C# / VB.NET
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Blazor
- Experience with C#
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with JSON
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with Telerik Kendo
- Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)Required Qualifications
Apply on company website