We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior .Net Devleoper to join our team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC Federal Systems. You will be a member of the team supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Day to day activities:
- Active member of the software development team participating in the daily stand-ups.
- Design and develop .Net applications including middleware applications, user interface applications (java script framework), and web services applications
- May also include developing and integrating with Microsoft SQL server databases Develop software design documentation which may include design diagrams, data flow diagrams, software module descriptions, etc.
- Use Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools to include Microsoft Visual Studio and GIT Manage software testing activities to include data setup, defect troubleshooting and resolution
- Provide Tier 3 / 4 engineering support, as needed, for solutions deployed to production
- BS in Computer Science or a directly related field (4 years experience in lieu of degree)
- 9 years hands on developerment experience
- C# ; .Net Core ; & Web APIs at a mininmum
- System design and development within a C# .NET environment
- Be able to obtain/hold a Customs and Border Protection Public Trust
- Excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team environments across a diverse set of projects with multiple stakeholders
- Middleware and User Interface driven applications
- Multi-threaded applications; Exception handling
- Integration with hardware devices and vendor SDKs
- SQL Server
- Git, Git Tools and SVN
- Jenkins, Jira, Confluence
- PowerShell, Python and/or Bash
- Docker and Linux experience
- AWS experience
- Mobile platform development
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website