DescriptionSAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Country Manager to support an Army customer in Afghanistan. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Bagram, Afghanistan.
The Country Manager is responsible for day-to-day operational management of this Information Technology contract in Afghanistan.
Responsibilities include contract compliance and Statement of Work accomplishment. Develops implements and evaluates program policies, procedures and standards; develops and monitors program budgets; ensures contract execution IAW the Scope of Work (SOW) and provides guidance to subordinate staff and management. Develops and directs the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards where applicable for the program. Provides direct interface with customer and senior level customer management. Must possess high-level organizational and planning skills and the capability to plan and work in a dynamic environment. Reports directly to the Project Manager.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience in program management activities.
- MCTS: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 ITIL V3 Foundations
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills including managing a workforce of at least 30 employees
- Prior experience in managing in-theater team
- Must have an active Secret clearance
Apply on company website