SAIC's Defense Systems Group is seeking an Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO) Planner with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to support our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
The Offensive Cyberspace Operations Planner will serve as a senior advisor to the J3 and Command leadership regarding full spectrum cyberspace operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and/or editing Operations Plans (OPLANS), Operations Orders (OPORDs), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs).
- Participating in Joint Planning Groups and Operational Planning Teams (OPG/OPT). Developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
- Reviewing drafts and provide advice and assistance to the JPGs/OPTs.
- Reviewing plans to identify expressed or implied missions and responsibilities.
- Developing concepts of support, courses of action, integrate command and external capabilities,
- Coordinating and documenting comprehensive plans.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experienc; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Specific Offensive Cyber Operations and planning and/or the military planning process
- Must possess a broad knowledge of cyberspace capabilities availability and understanding of available infrastructure or platforms.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Cybersecurity certifications and military schools such as JPME II and JTS desired
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply on company website