- SAIC is seeking an Office Administrator to provide support on-site in the Pentagon in working as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Office of the General Counsel for Intelligence (OGC/Intel).
- The candidate will:
o Provide database, indexing, and archival support, to include:
§ analysis of chronological files;
§ review of archival documents;
§ review international agreements; and
§ inputting data from international agreements into the database.
- Other tasks and assignments may also include:
o Working daily with the Deputy General Counsel, Intelligence, and Associate General Counsels.
o Providing administrative support to the OGC/Intel office attorneys.
o Assisting with administration including the coordinating, assisting, and filing of legal actions for OGC/Intel.
o Providing administrative office support in addressing the workload (e.g., tracking, organizing, and archiving) and knowledge management activities across the government attorneys and contractor staff.
o Hand-carrying legal actions to other coordinating offices throughout day.
o Opening and closing actions using the suspense tracking system (STS).
o Performing general editing functions, answering phone calls, escorting non-cleared personnel in the office, maintaining files, and preparing correspondence.
o Making copies, scanning documents, producing files, assisting in scheduling and monthly reports, and maintaining basic office functions.
Clearance required to start: TS/SCI
· High school degree or equivalent.
· 2+ years of experience with knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures.
· Fluency with, and understanding of, DoD, Joint Staff, and the Military Departments standards of practice.
· Experience with the OGC data file system or similar filing systems.
· The ability to review, understand, and analyze complex legal and non-legal DoD documents and international agreements.
· Possess exceptional oral and written communication abilities and the ability to read, interpret and understand legal documents.
· The ability to leverage established relationships with other DoD components and agencies.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and common office software applications.
· Flexible team player and capable of interacting at all levels within the customer space as well as other parts of the defense community.
· Motivated, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
· Strong admin skills and a strong ability to multi-task.
· Flexibility in order to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
- Previous experience in a working in the Pentagon or DoD office law office, General Counsel's office or JAG office.
- Working knowledge of the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Familiarity with knowledge management tools including SharePoint, Access databases, etc.
Apply on company website