Support and work closely with a Lead Systems Engineer (LSE) supporting a customer PMO and/or the Integration System Engineer (ISE) assigned to customer's program. Perform a wide variety of systems engineering activities and producing system engineering documentation that fully supports program standup and execution, including, as needed, required acquisition milestone decision technical documentation. Responsibilities include:
- Working with multiple organizations to develop formal validated mission and capability needs, and defining the requirements that meet these needs;
- Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architectures in standard frameworks (e.g., DoDAF, MoDAF, UAF);
- Drafting capability needs (CN), creating thread views, and mission use cases; defining mission outcomes and measures of success; evaluating capabilities threads and providing assessment responses and feedback.
- Working with LSE and/or ISE and the customer organizations on the development of short and long term acquisition strategies.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, specifically requirements development, architecture, system of system integration and architecture, test plan development, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program /cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
- Be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communications skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in cyber-related missions and capabilities
- Experience with big date analytics
- Background in computer science
- Familiarity with C2S platform
- Architecture Tool expertise (e.g., System Architect, Cameo).
Apply on company website