DescriptionJob Description: SAIC is looking for a Program Analyst to provide engineering support to a number of NAVAIR programs at Patuxent River, from our California, MD office. Must be willing to work on site in Patuxent River, MD. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and provide technical inputs in the development of engineering documentation to include SOW, CDRL, SETR Events and planning, and technical maturity assessments.
- Coordination of SETR events with all stakeholders including other CSS, internal and external government representatives, and prime vendors. To include scheduling, hosting, and materials preparation and distribution.
- Coordination of technical enginering meetings as required.
- Participation in all levels of technical meetings to include preparation or collection of materials, presentation of materials, development of minutes, action tracking, and attendance tracking.
- Coordination of Risk and Opportunity Management Processes within assigned IPTs to include development of presentation materials, technical writing, and maintaining appropriate database content.
- Review, analysis, and tracking of a variety of technical documentation including ECPs and Technical Directives.
- Identify and analyze processes for potential improvements and efficiencies as well as reporting status on all items being tracked, developed, or delivered.
- Bachelor's degree in Management or a relevant technical discipline and at least four years of recent and relevant experince in program management or technical analysis discipline.
- 6 years of relevant program support experience.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders across various disciplines and organizational representation.
- Ability to receive and maintain a Secret Level Security Clearance. Interim Secret Clearance required to start work on the contract.
- Familiarity with NAVAIR Program Office Environments including tools such as Microsoft Teams, CDRL tracking, Risk Management, and financial management.
- Experience with NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) processes.
- Familiarity with advanced techniques in both PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasking and handle prioritization amidst changing requirements.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website