SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst. The SAIC Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Research & Development Directorate (DTRA RD) Advisory and Assistance Services team requires a Program Analyst to support the Counter-WMD Technologies Special Programs Division. Overall duties involve providing project management support to a Division that manages advanced research and development (R&D) programs focused on countering weapons of mass destruction. The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate exceptional communications skills and the ability to work in a fast paced program management environment.
Specific Job duties: Support the Counter WMD Technologies Special Programs Office by:
- Identifying project requirements
- Conducting market research
- Preparing acquisition documentation
- Preparing purchase request packages for entry into an automated purchase request system
- Managing project budgets
- Tracking work progress and funds expenditures
- Developing project documentation and briefings
- Supporting DTRA program managers in development of Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documentation
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a business, technical or communications discipline with 6 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree in a business, technical or communications discipline with 4 years of experience
- Outstanding writing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in DoD program management and PPBE processes
- Fluent in Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Current/active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience in DoD Research and Development programs
- Experience in support of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency or a similar military staff
- DoD acquisition or financial experience
- DoD program management, PPBE, and DoD/federal acquisition experience
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Completion of applicable Defense Acquisition University PM Level II courses
- Completion of DTRA PM specific courses
- Ability to read contract sections for accuracy, issues and extraction of data to assist management in oversight
- Knowledge of/familiarity with PIEE, WAWF and EDA systems (Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment Wide Area WorkFlow, Electronic Data Access)
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website