SAIC is seeing a Program Manager in Crane, IN to support the US Navy.
The Program Manager is responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer; or managing performance of a task or project as part of a larger program under direction of another PM. In this role you will manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
We're looking for someone to manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Ensuring compliance with quality standards and escalating challenges to SAIC leadership is key. You will support business development and program staff management in this vital role.JOB DUTIES:
- Directly responsible and accountable for overall execution and delivery
- Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads
- Provides guidance and direction to the internal cross-functional team
- Develops program specific processes, procedures, techniques, or tools
- Manages in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, and cost (including financial –i.e., annual operating plan, gross margin, fee, direct labor, etc.)
- Completes post-award risk assessments and internal SAIC program reviews in compliance with applicable company policies and instructions to track performance against specified metrics and assess service delivery requirements
- Engages Program Team Leads and technical staff in development and deployment of technical execution and delivery
- Develops and builds customer relationships to support program requirements and mission areas; monitors customer satisfaction as it relates to execution of the program
- Identifies challenges to program performance; escalates challenges to the attention of SAIC leadership; develop go-to-green plans, as needed, and ensures successful implementation
- Ensures appropriate program staffing (e.g., both from a timeliness and financial perspective); verifies demand requests for program resources are entered in RMS (both hard & soft bookings
- Coordinates all required closeout activities prior to the end of the program
- Manages forecasting of revenue/margin projections, where applicable, on standalone programs
- Engages with SAIC functional support team (e.g. Contracts Representative, Subcontracts Administrator, Program Controller, HR Business Partner, etc.) to ensure necessary business support is provided for program execution
- Identifies key resources required to manage and execute to the program baseline often requiring frequent, real time changes to meet dynamic program needs
- Identifies and analyzes significant variances, and establishes corrective actions
- Reviewed by Customer Group (CG), Market Segment (MS), or other staff to assess objectives, impacts, relationships, synergy, and other program elements of similar or related programs.
- Primary interface for all program aspects and issues, program and account insight, and serious problem resolution.
- Possesses mature leadership and management skills and provides advice and assistance to other PMs.
- Provides strategic vision to the team.
- Escalates and resolves serious program issues.
- Provides significant input to MS on performance reviews, compensation-related actions, and staffing and hiring decisions.
- Participates with the MS in screening and interviewing potential hires.
- Resolves serious personnel issues in coordination with MS, HR, and Program Oversight.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT:
- Develops or significantly contributes to a strategic BD plan to expand current account offerings.
- Develops or significantly contributes to re-compete capture strategy.
QualificationsREQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
Desired QualificationsPMP certification desired
Apply on company website