SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit, USG Mission and Information Technology division provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, AI/ML, software/application development, SecDevOps, network operations, and secure communications.
We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented Program Manager to manage an Intelligence Community technology program providing modernization and software development support.
- Overall program management of the technology program
- Managing resulting tasking within the following scope:
- Software / Application Development
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Data Management
- Ensure the contract performs within its cost/price and schedule
- Deliverables and CDRLs
- Contract compliance requirements
- Identifies tools and resources needed to enable repeatable and differentiated offerings and capabilities in identified investment areas
- Identify new opportunities for IT to drive innovation for our customers
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of related work experience
- Minimun 5 years of experience as a Program Manager managing teams of 30 or more technical professionals
- Strong technical background - either software engineering or technical program management experience strongly preferred (e.g., experience as a lead programmer, technical program manager, or similar)
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- PMP certification
- Experience in bringing innovative approaches to address complex problems bridging operational and technical domains
- Experience within the cleared government contracting environment
- Able to prioritize activities in complex projects/programs, and influence stakeholders, at times with limited direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment
- Strong project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website