SAIC is seeking an organized, positive, self-starter to join a high-performing team in a Front Office environment. Fully integrated at the customer site in Reston, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the collaboration, synthesis, and execution of group activities such as development of a strategic plan, facilitation of program reviews, development and implementation of communication plan, and execution of administrative requirements.
The program integrator/system integrator will assist the Front Office in day-to-day design and execution of:
- Program reviews: scheduling, coordinating program review process, managing related artifacts, and tracking results, actions, and outcomes.
- Communications: oversee the creation of the group's web presence and manage subsequent content; interface with internal resources to fulfill marketing, branding, and educational products; and, participate in the design and execution of a group-level communication strategies.
- Front Office Support: developing and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), coordinating meetings and calendars, assisting with the management of the group's accesses and business processes.
- Must have active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 9+ years of relevant experience performing in a system integrator, program integrator, project lead, executive officer, or similar role. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Must have ability to foster collaborative relationships and encourage teamwork
- Must be able to demonstrated proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
Desired Qualifications- Bachelor's Degree - Experience producing program documentation with demonstrated application of project management principles - Experience managing or working with web content management systems - Experience with THEMIS, GENESIS, WebTA
Apply on company website