Description: This position requires the Engineer to provide technical engineering support for the design & development, testing, installation, implementation, integration, transition and maintenance of ERAM into the NAS. Support activities may include all aspects of program management support, administrative support, system engineering support, software engineering support, safety management support, testing support and implementation support. Activities include:
- Development for identification of programmatic risk, including costs, schedule, and technical risk elements for the ERAM programs, assist in the preparation of risk mitigation strategies and tracking measures taken to successfully mitigate risks.
- Developing program documentation for investment decisions, briefing and presentations, developing and maintaining contract and technical documentation for cost, schedule and technical requirements, developing and maintaining project schedules, participating in program meetings, developing documentation and analysis for internal and external communications.
- Coordinating meetings, agendas, conference room requirements and scheduling requirements; participating in meetings and documenting meeting minutes and action items; planning, processing and coordinating travel logistics; creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations; providing logistical support for meetings including but not limited to set up of electronic media, telecommunications devices and web conferencing and webcasts.
- Preparation and development of system requirements, process reengineering, engineering studies and technical meeting participation/facilitation related to the ERAM Programs.
The candidate will provide expertise in the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems. The candidate will have broad knowledge of engineering procedures and will provide expertise in the application of state-of-the-art technology to meet mission requirements.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
The job requires technical and operational support to ERAM in the following main tasks:
- ERAM risk management reviews
- Conduct Configuration, Logistics and Maintenance Resource Solution (CLMRS) risk management reviews.
- Provide support to the ERAM, CLMRS, and Offshore Automation programs by attending various program meetings to better gauge risk functions within the program.
- Provide support to the ERAM, CLMRS, and Offshore Automation Programs by drafting, developing, and readying new risks and all risk functions for the program.
- Updates the FAA's Risk Register for ERAM, CLMRS, and Offshore Automation programs based on feedback.
- Expertise with MS Office Suite
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related, and a minimum of 5 years' experience required. Masters of Science in engineering and 2+ years' experience or Associates Degree in Engineering and 10 years' experience would be considered.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Apply on company website