DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to support the QA program and processes for a Mission customer. The selected candidate review and provide feedback on documents and deliverables ensuring that QA requirements adhere to the best commercial practices and are in compliance with the applicable standards. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Define, review, propose and develop process improvements for the SE Document Review and Preparation process
Perform Data Quality analysis of deliverables and documents
Conduct formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Eight (8) years of experience conducting quality assurance of systems and software processes
- Bachelor's degree may substitute for four (4) years of work experience
- Demonstrated experience in government systems and software engineering evaluation, including formal and informal audits and technical reviews
Apply on company website