SAIC has an opportunity for a Security Analyst to work on an exciting, fast- paced program. This position provides direct security administrative support to a government program office – its leadership and staff.
Processes personnel security clearances; enters data and track clearances in customer's security database.
Implements visitor control and certifications for visitors to customer sites.
Coordinates and transmits clearance information as directed by the Customer.
Prepares and conducts program briefings associated with executed NDAs.
Reviews documents for proper classification markings.
Supports meetings to ensure compliance with administrative security safeguards.
Supports security processing – courier, scheduling, tracking, and facilitating personnel investigations and testing.
Coordinates actions with program office security personnel and external security organizations.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires a BA/BS Degree (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) with 5 years of experience.
- Must have minimum of 3 years of security administration experience
- Must be exceptional organizational skills, effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must have expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars).
- Must be responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments
- Must have experience with Intelligence Community organizations
- Must have “Can do” attitude, able to work with many types of people.
- Must be skillful communicator.
Apply on company website