SAIC is seeking a Sr. Policy and Strategy Analyst to assist in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for all Government agencies.
This position will:
- Support the Government in creating and developing CI and Security policy that affects non-IC government agencies that do not fall under the DNI (I.e., Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy.)
- Support activities related to planning, implementation, and revision of the National Counterintelligence Strategy, the National Intelligence Strategy, national intelligence policies, and other strategies.
- Support in the coordination, research, analysis, review, and revision of new and existing national-level CI and security policies, processes, and requirements.
- MS/MA in Policy, Intelligence, and other U.S. Government related field such as Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, library Science, logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain. and 8+ years of related experience OR BS/BA in Policy, Intelligence, and other U.S. Government related field such as Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, library Science, logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain and 10+ years of related experience.
- Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
- Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
- Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
Apply on company website