SAIC is seeking candidates for a Sr. Program Manager. This program incorporates the capabilities of commercial cloud
and Cloud Service Providers (CSP) residing in a multi-cloud environment. It facilitates efforts to migrate applications to a cloud environment, allowing for increased efficiencies across the entire spectrum of IT operations.
This PM will manage a multi-vendor SAIC Team on a program with over $100M per year in revenue. Manage cost, schedule, and technical performance to achieve performance metrics and customer requirements defined in the contract. Effective in communications with senior management of the Federal program office, technical directors, and senior executives of SAIC and subcontract partners. Knowledge of effective management strategies for XaaS work. Ability to interface with SAIC Project Control staff to provide the customer with accurate cost and schedule performance information.
- The ideal candidate will have an engineering background and have hands-on experience with one or more cloud service providers such as Amazon AWS, Google, or Microsoft Azure and their capabilities and services.
Serve as the primary point of contact for the Government on all items relating to contract administration
- Collaborate with the customer to build expert consensus regarding areas requiring process improvement and recommended solutions for identified areas requiring improvement.
- Develop innovative approaches for managing continuous stream of work with the ability to handle changing priorities
- Assist the Government in formalizing knowledge sharing within the cloud team.
- Develop information for decision briefs for senior leadership to use in making decisions on recommended solutions and areas requiring process improvement within the program, process, and execution
- Accountable for effectual partnerships with: Peer engineering teams to guarantee design, implementation and orchestration of complex, multi-product solutions for the cloud system
- Establish strong relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and create convergence by demonstrating credibility, empathy and expertise on business and technical issues.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph
- B.S. in IT related field and twelve (12) years or more of related experience; Masters and ten (10) years or more of related experience, with at least 5 years of program management experience in a multi-vendor environment and effectively implementing cloud solutions to meet customer requirements. M.S. in IT related field or MBA is desired.
- Experience as PM or Deputy PM for programs with similar scope. Experience performing supervisory functions such as time approvals for charging; expense reports, and travel plans; employee performance coaching and feedback; salary administration; and staffing functions.
- Candidate will have hands-on experience with one or more cloud service providers such as Amazon AWS, Google, or Microsoft Azure and their capabilities and services.
- Strong communication skills, experience providing technical briefings and prepare technical reports and collaborate other with other team members.
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies, service oriented platforms, and hybrid solutions across locations.
- PMP and Agile experience desired
Apply on company website